петък, 1 януари 2010 г.

New Year

Finally 2009 ends and we say “Hi!” to 2010. I think it is really important how you gonna face the upcoming year… So me and my friend – Evelina went to one really small, but cute and homely Irish pub. It was lovely / a lot of alcohol, irish music and drunk beautiful irish guys/, except weird looking food. :D It was funny and I was pretty sad when we had to go home.


On our way home we decided to visit brand-new Margiela`s boutique… and we cried and cried again and again in front the showcase because we are poor Bulgarian school girls and only we can do is to watch and do not touch… /it`s too expensive for us/ D; But we still love you Maison Martin Margiela.




P.S.: I hope this year it`s gonna be my year – only joy and happiness /and little study to become a student *she hopes*/

2 коментара: